If you're new to the Spud Show, or are only now seeing it for the
first time here you'll need
a score card to figure out all the players. Here it is.
MEET YOUR HOST
MEET THE "FAMILY"
Every one here has their own story to tell, even if you don't want to hear it.
- Spud Goodman - Nerdy, nerotic, paranoid, witty, clean & irreverent.
- Sparky Goodman - Spud's father, a life long gambler and womanizer.
- Safolla Goodman - Spud's Mother; one word describes her "Horny".
- Samuel Goodman - Spud's Cousin - A frustrated weatherman waiting for his big break.
- Uncle Steve and Jerry - Spud's Uncle... and don't call Jerry a dummy !
- Accordion Joe - The show's Musical Director and the world's only accordion-playing Elvis impersonator...
- Irish - Spud's bodyguard; The less said at this point, the better.
- Poetry Man - Bard, tinfoil collector, pseudo-Renaissance man.
- Jeff Larson - The show's Producer, with only one career goal in mind: Producing a real show!
In Loving Memory,
Frank "Buster" Nashland
2/1/31 - 3/18/05
We will never forget you, your talent and of course the
many smiles you put on the faces of those you encountered.
You will always be with us "FOR GODS SAKE!"
Return to the Spud Goodman Show Page
Copyright 2005 Spud Goodman Productions